



I'm so bad at blogging...one day I promise to get the hang of it!!
Meanwhile I'll try to post some stuff that we've been doing lately and as busy as we already are, I'm sure I'll have tons of stuff to post...that is if I actually get to it! LOL...
Nichael is playing soccer and I think Tim and I are having more fun with it than he is. He really plays well at home and we've always said that he has the Brazilian "gingado" but when he is there at the actual game, he seams to have more fun watching other people, birds, warms, comparing belly sizes,etc..anything else besides the game itself, lol...it's all good though. I love it anyway! Here are some pictures. I do have an official picture with his team, but I still have to scan it. I'll post it later..it's really cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment