So Randa has this wonderful blog of all the great food she cooks and I keep telling her that I need to send her some pictures (not that mine are as good as hers), but I do have a few meals that are so easy to make, and delicious. I never get to it so I decided to put them here. The only disappointment is that there's not much of a need for a recipe and I think that Randa looks forward to that...so sorry to disappoint you Randa....but all you have to do here is mix a bunch of stuff and you got yourself a meal, lol!
Grilled Salmon
I just add Sazon (that's right, u can find it in the Hispanic food section), salt, pepper, cilantro, tomatoes,onion, green pepper and olive oil, lots of olive oil. I put it in foil paper on the grill! DELICIOUS!!


Nachos
Lime chips, chicken, corn, black beans, cheese, tomatoes, cilantro and anything else you would like to add...

YUMMY!!! Ai q delicia, Vanessa!!
ReplyDeleteObrigada pel lembranca!!!
Vou postar seu blog no meu blog!!
E assim q eu fizer suas receitas, irei comentar tb!
Bjs bjs e obrigada pela lembranca!!
Randa.
Vanessa esse Grilled Samon ta com a cara otimaaaaaaaaa. Fiquei com agua na boca. Deixa no grill por quanto tempo?
ReplyDeletebjos. Suelen